Finding the Sacraments in Leuven (a non-exhaustive list)
Many of those involved in the Newman Society attend Mass with the Catholic English Speaking Community of Leuven.
Some Sunday Masses
- 9:00 AM in English at Sint Kwinten (followed by hospitality).
- 10:00 AM & 17:00 in Dutch at Sint Pieter (Grote Markt).
- 10:00 AM in Ukrainian at the Protection of the Theotokos Greek-Catholic Chapel (Halfmaartstraat 15); preceded by Great Matins at 9:00.
Some Weekday Masses & Vespers
- 9:00 Mass in Dutch at Sint Pieter.
- 18:00 Mass Monday-Friday in English at Sint Kwinten. On Tuesdays, Mass is followed by Adoration (with the opportunity for Confession).
- 18:00 Divine Liturgy in the Byzantine Rite at the Ukrainian Theotokos Chapel (Halfmaartstraat 15). In English on Tuesdays; in Ukrainian other days. Vespers at same time on Saturdays, unless otherwise announced.
- Gregorian (Latin) Vespers with the Benedictines at Abdij Keizersberg (Mechelsestraat 202): 18:00 Monday-Friday, and 17:00 on Saturdays (followed by the Sunday Vigil Mass at 18:00).
- 11:00-13:00 every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday in Sint Pieter. Confessions heard in Dutch, English, French, Italian all three days; also in Spanish on Friday & Saturday and in German on Tuesday.
- 18:30-19:30 every Tuesday during Adoration at Sint Kwinten.
- From 8:30 until the start of the 9:00 Sunday Mass at Sint Kwinten.
- On the first Saturday and the first Sunday of every month, from 18:00-19:00, there is a Holy Hour of Adoration in the chapel of the American College (Naamsestraat 100). The hour concludes with the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Vespers in English.
- For Mass times & Sacraments at Leuven’s many other churches, consult the site of the Deanery of Leuven.